I have been nominated for the Liebster Award again! Thank You eloquentdeviance for the nomination 🙂
She has a really nice blog- check it out here:
So… The rules to this award, should you choose to accept it, are as follows:
– Once you are nominated, make a post thanking and linking the person who nominated you.
– Include the Liebster Award sticker in the post too.
– Nominate 10 other bloggers who you feel are worthy of this award. Let them know they have been nominated by commenting on one of their posts. You can also nominate the person who nominated you.
– Ensure all of these bloggers have less than 200 followers.
– Answer the ten questions asked to you by the person who nominated you, and make ten questions of your own for your nominees.
– Lastly, COPY these rules in the post.
Ten Questions Asked:
1. If you could only see one band or musician on tour for the rest of your life, who would it be?
Definitely Eminem. I have always loved rap and hiphop.
-in music, words are truly important and I love rap for its poetic and meaningful lyrics. I admire Eminem not only for his talent with words, but also in the way he has battled through life and overcome so many hardships.
2. What is your favorite color, and what does it signify to you?
My favourite colour is green. What does it signify for me?
3. What is your favorite subject to blog about?
haha… travel of course!
4. Would you rather dance in the rain or have fun in the sun?
Rain has so much depth and melancholy to it. Dancing in the rain.
Always. Like in those Bollywood movies… except I can’t dance, but who cares 😉
5. Do you have any other creative outlets?
I love to draw, especially with charcoal but hmmmmm it has been a long time I haven’t done it… And photography of course!
6. What is one place you want to visit before you die?
So many………………………………………………………………………………………………. The world is so full of beautiful places. We can never see everything in detail but I hope to see a lot before I die.
7. Would you rather have a job making lots of money but that you hate, or have a job making a bit less but that you enjoy?
Don’t even need to ask. 😉 Passion before money -always!
8. Do you like going out or staying in?
Ummmmmmmmm that really depends on the mood I think.
9. What is your favorite animal?
Platypus (only lives in Australia)
10. Do you prefer quiet countrysides or bustling cities?
This is very hard to answer. I will leave it blank for the moment. Maybe one day I will know the answer but for the moment I love both.
Okay so here are my nominees: (Do have a look at their blogs; they are pretty good!)
Here are my 10 questions for You:
1. What is your first childhood memory?
2. When was the last time you dreamt?
3. What food could you not live without?
4. If you knew you had 30 mins left to live, what would you do?
5. Something or someone which has influenced you the most in your life?
6. If would write a song, what would be about?
7. What is your most important goal for the next few years? Do you have one?
8. If you could buy anything in the world, what would it be?
9. Favourite past-time?
10. Sport or no sport?