I have been nominated for the Liebster Award by Hanaji:
So this is the first award I have been nominated for… I have to answer these questions:
1. When did you start your blog and why?
I started my blog last year so that I would practise writing some more and so that I could become more familiar with writing online. I also started my blog to share with other people my love for travel and writing.
2. Books or ebooks, or both?
Only only Books! ebooks are definitely useful but I just love the feel of a book in my hands, the smell of the pages, the weight of the book itself, its cover… That is what makes up a book and an ebook will never take me over 😉
3. Which country do you want to go to that you haven’t been to yet?
So many countries!!!
India… I have the impression that this country is so full of differences. I also love Bollywood, Indian music, Indian food and Hindi, I definitely want to learn Hindi one day. I think India would be full of surprises and put a little bit of spice in my heart.
4. Forests or lakes?
Forests… You can get lost in a forest, you can hide in a forest. A forest is beautifully mysterious, it can be dangerous but also peaceful… I absolutely love forests especially the European ones.
5. Which place can you travel to again and again?
Japan! There is so much to see there and the people are always so welcoming. I love it. Japan may seem small but there are so many different places where you can go… There is always something new to experience!
And Sénégal! Le pays de la teranga, réellement!
6. One words which describes you?
7. What is your top three favourite things?
My journal in which I can write, write write…
My camera… to try and capture the beauty that I see…
Annd… My Indian Alladin (jinni) pants – the most comfortable and sexy looking one’s you could ever get 😉
8. What one event next year are you looking forward to the most?
Seeing my boyfriend after 8 months again…
9. If there was no risk of failure, what one thing would you try?
Try and become a patissier…
10. Do you have a plan with your blog?
Like every blogger, I hope that my blog will become more well-known. I also hope that I can gain more experience about travel writing.
The ten people I will tag are:
My questions for you are:
1. What made you start your blog?
2. If you could choose a special talent what would it be?
3. What is your favourite dish and from which country does it come from?
4. Coffee or Tea?
5. Your best clothes are?
6. If you were stranded on an isolated island you would take?
7. Do you prefer night or day? Why?
8. What is your favourite music genre?
9. What is your next travel destination?
10. One sentence which describes you